Front Office Sports (FOS) is the leading media brand covering the business of sports. From best-in-class newsletters and social channels to news-driving exclusive reporting, FOS helps millions of business professionals make sense of where sports meets industry.
FOS is backed by SC.Holdings, a New York-based investment and strategic advisory firm, and Crain Communications, one of the largest privately owned business media companies with 21 leading business, trade and consumer brands in North America, Europe, and Asia.
In 2021, Front Office Sports was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and has had its client work recognized as finalists for various industry awards.
Our culture is built on ambition and teamwork and our core values illustrate exactly what it takes to lead a successful career at FOS. Our core values guide us day in and day out and we welcome and encourage the grind and unrelenting perseverance that birthed this start-up.
Efficient Excellence | Ambitious Adaptability | Passionate Ownership
Trailblazing Innovation | Consistent Quality
About the Role
The Manager, Integrated Marketing is responsible for managing the creation of reactive and proactive proposals and sales materials. This person must be able to strike a balance between exceptional project management skills and a strong creative point of view, able to work collaboratively with team members to usher in the strongest ideas possible.
- Partner with sales teams to develop insight-driven marketing strategies that meet and exceed brand objectives and drive advertising revenue
- Partner with sales to develop marketing strategies that deliver on RFP responses and proposals
- Ideate custom proactive solutions and position them appropriately for brand partners
- Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy, and pitch ideas succinctly & effectively
- Visual storytelling: Weave insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
- Create sales materials including presentations, one-sheets
- 3-4 years of experience building proposal decks and marketing materials as they relate to RFP and proactive responses for a digital or print publisher; Knowledge of sports and/or business publishing a plus
- Experience leading brainstorms and concepts around a range of sales categories
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, with experience weaving in RFP language to create customized submissions
- Expertise at Keynote
- Self-starter eager to build new programs, processes, and initiatives for the overall growth of the business
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant media platforms (newsletter, onsite, multimedia, social, etc.) as well as nuances between custom and editorial content
- Incredibly organized with the ability to project manage and produce your own work and collaborate across teams clearly and confidently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill complex things into easily digestible information
- A critical thinker who anticipates questions and provides solutions with the ability to quickly adapt to marketplace needs, changing budgets, and deadlines
Applications for this position will be accepted on a rolling basis and the position will remain posted until filled. We recommend sending your resume to email@example.com with “Manager, Integrated Marketing” in the subject line.
Front Office Sports is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Front Office Sports will consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.