Front Office Sports (FOS) is the leading media brand covering the business of sports. From best-in-class newsletters and social channels to news-driving exclusive reporting, FOS helps millions of business professionals make sense of where sports meets industry.
FOS is backed by SC.Holdings, a New York-based investment and strategic advisory firm, and Crain Communications, one of the largest privately owned business media companies with 21 leading business, trade and consumer brands in North America, Europe, and Asia.
In 2021, Front Office Sports was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and has had its client work recognized as finalists for various industry awards.
Our culture is built on ambition and teamwork and our core values illustrate exactly what it takes to lead a successful career at FOS. Our core values guide us day in and day out and we welcome and encourage the grind and unrelenting perseverance that birthed this start-up.
Efficient Excellence | Ambitious Adaptability | Passionate Ownership
Trailblazing Innovation | Consistent Quality
About the Role
FOS positions B2B brands to our audience of influential business leaders across sports, entertainment, fitness, finance, real estate, media, tech, and other sports-adjacent industries.
We are looking for a seasoned media sales seller to help position the FOS brand to advertisers and agencies with excitement and drive growth at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle. FOS is a fast-paced, high-growth organization and the ideal candidate should have newsletter specific sales experience developing a roster of B2B brand partners.
- Represent the various Front Office Sports digital media platforms to key brands in the advertising marketplace
- Responsible for driving revenue by selling integrated packages to advertisers
- Prospect, cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with high level advertising decision makers at brands and agencies
- Engage and remain in communication with brand partners throughout the entire activation process from post-sales kick off through campaign execution and wrap-up
- Build custom partnership proposals and presentations for potential brand clients
- 4+ years of digital newsletter media sales experience and a proven track record of meeting or over exceeding sales goals
- Knowledgeable and passionate about digital media, brand marketing, and strategic partnerships
- Strong personal relationships with key B2B brands and agency stakeholders
- A strong understanding of media sales packaging and selling digital sponsorships
- Previous success driving RFPs and winning new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling native newsletter advertising products is a must
Applications for this position will be accepted on a rolling basis and the position will remain posted until filled. We recommend sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Manager, Brand Partnerships (B2B)” in the subject line.
Front Office Sports is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Front Office Sports will consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.