FOS is the first mass-market daily sports newsletter network with a portfolio of brands including Front Office Sports, Front Office Sports College, The Association, Sports Section, and The Rundown. We cover sports from every angle – from the front office to the front row.
This year, we are proud to be named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and have our client work recognized as finalists for various industry awards.
Who We’re Looking For
FOS positions brands like AB InBev, DraftKings, Hyperice, RBC, Samsung, and Bose to our audience of influential business leaders across sports, entertainment, fitness, finance, real estate, media, tech, and other sports-adjacent industries.
We are looking for a seasoned media sales leader to help position the FOS brand to advertisers and agenices with excitement and drive growth at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle. FOS is a fast-paced, high-growth organization and the ideal candidate should have experience developing a roster of both B2B and B2C brand partners.
What You’ll Do
- Represent the Front Office Sports brand in the advertising marketplace
- Responsible for driving revenue by selling integrated packages to advertisers
- Prospect, cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with high-level advertising decision-makers at brands and agencies
- Optimize the FOS sales and client success strategy from post-sales kick off through execution and campaign recaps
- Develop an organized process for inventory management and forecasting
- Maintain accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, and administrative paperwork for leadership
- Build custom partnership proposals and presentations for potential brand clients
- Oversee the process for and coach the wider FOS partnerships team as they build custom partnership proposals
- 8+ years of digital media sales experience and a proven track record of meeting or over exceeding sales goals
- Knowledgeable and passionate about digital media, brand marketing, and strategic partnerships
- Strong personal relationships with key brand and agency stakeholders
- A strong understanding of media sales packaging and selling digital sponsorships
- Previous success driving RFPs and winning new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling native newsletter advertising products is a plus
Here’s what we look for:
The skill and agility it takes to execute an excellent process with ease.
The drive and desire to go with the flow and grind.
Bring that undying dedication to your work every day, to reach new levels.
We don’t just find a way, we find ours and make it the best way.
Do what we do well, day in and day out.
About Working For FOS
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and full medical benefits and a host of other competitive benefits including a work from home stipend, fitness memberships, and more!
FOS is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Front Office Sports will consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please send a resume to email@example.com with the subject line “SVP OF BRAND PARTNERSHIPS APPLICATION”