Location: New York/Remote
FOS is the first mass-market daily sports newsletter network with a portfolio of brands including Front Office Sports, Front Office Sports College, The Association, Sports Section and The Rundown. We cover sports from every angle – from the front office to the front row.
This year, we are pumped to be named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and have our client work recognized as finalists for various industry awards.
Who We’re Looking For
FOS is seeking a highly-motivated Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing & Programming to manage the day-to-day operations of advertising relationships across our brands, which include Front Office Sports, FOS College, The Association, Sports Section and The Rundown.
You will also work on the planning and executing of FOS franchises and events throughout the year.
- Independently manage multiple partner activations from start to finish – including kickoff calls, collection of assets, timelines to ensure flawless execution
- Work with Head of Marketing on planning and execution of FOS franchise events including Rising 25 Awards, Best Employers in Sports and more
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (design, growth, etc.) to deliver on partner programs
- Oversee the production of and provide strategic guidance around various types of branded content, including native newsletter placements, webinars, social media graphics and video content
- Develop clear, concise and compelling copy that aligns with the marketing goals of each partner for newsletters and various partnership initiatives
- Present overall campaign execution ideas to the internal FOS partnerships team and FOS partner stakeholders
- 5+ years of project/event management, integrated marketing, or media/agency/account management experience
- A deep understanding of the digital media and newsletter publisher landscape; knowledge of sports industry/business a plus
- Experience in creating and executing virtual and live events and partner activations
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and conflict management skills
- Experience collaborating with creative teams and managing creative projects
- Ability to organize and handle a high volume of projects/programs
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
Here’s what we look for:
The skill and agility it takes to execute an excellent process with ease.
The drive and desire to go with the flow and grind.
Bring that undying dedication to your work every day, to reach new levels.
We don’t just find a way, we find ours and make it the best way.
Do what we do well, day in and day out.
About Working For FOS
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and full medical benefits and a host of other competitive benefits including a work from home stipend, fitness memberships, and more!
FOS is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. FOS will consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing & Programming”