Location: New York/Remote
FOS is the first mass-market daily sports newsletter network with a portfolio of brands including Front Office Sports, Front Office Sports College, The Association, Sports Section, and The Rundown. We cover sports from every angle – from the front office to the front row.
This year, we are proud to be named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and have our client work recognized as finalists for various industry awards.
Who We’re Looking For
FOS is seeking a highly motivated Manager, Partnership Marketing to manage the day-to-day operations of partner advertising relationships across our brands, which include Front Office Sports, FOS College, The Association, Sports Section and The Rundown. You will also work on larger branded content projects in a variety of formats when the need arises.
- Manage all partner activations from start to finish – including kickoff calls, collection of assets, creation and management of timelines, metric updates and wrap up reports
- Oversee the production of and provide strategic guidance around various types of branded content, including native newsletter placements, website features, white papers/research reports, webinars, social media graphics and video content
- Work with design team to develop copy and visuals for client programs including newsletter banners, landing pages, display ads, email blasts, etc.
- Develop clear, concise and compelling copy that aligns with marketing goals of each partner for newsletters and various partnership initiatives
- Ideate with sales team as needed to drive revenue
- 4+ years of project management experience in digital media, media company or ad agency
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and conflict management skills
- Experience collaborating with creative teams and managing creative projects
- Ability to organize and handle a high volume of programs
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Day to day client-facing experience
- Knowledge of sports industry/business a plus
Here’s what we look for:
The skill and agility it takes to execute an excellent process with ease.
The drive and desire to go with the flow and grind.
Bring that undying dedication to your work every day, to reach new levels.
We don’t just find a way, we find ours and make it the best way.
Do what we do well, day in and day out.
About Working For FOS
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and full medical benefits and a host of other competitive benefits including a work from home stipend, fitness memberships, and more!
FOS is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. FOS will consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Manager, Partnership Marketing”